Frequently Asked Questions
+ What are the requirements of qualified vendor & venue candidates?
Qualified vendor & venue candidates will:
- Offer competitive pricing to maximize participation of Mahogany Mary Event Group clients.
- Offer special coupon exclusively for Mahogany Mary Event Group and its clients to use when purchasing your product or using your service to maximize participation of Mahogany Mary Event Group clients.
- Proof of licensed facilities, business license and health permits (as applicable).
- Provide Mahogany Mary Event Group and its clients the highest quality services possible.
- Actively promote and market Mahogany Mary Event Group for event planning services.
- Cooperate fully with Mahogany Mary Event Group staff such that service functions are compatible and integrated with the overall mission and operation of Mahogany Mary Event Group.
+ Do I have to smoke to be a vendor?
Of course not, we just ask that our vendors be friendly to the idea of others doing so!
+ Can I partake with the patrons?
Mahogany Mary prefers that you do not indulge with the patrons until your responsibilities for the event have concluded.
+ How can I become apart of the Mahogany Mary preferred vendor list?
Submit a cannabis vendor form and we will help clients and event hosts find you.
+ Does our business have to accept all of the services Mahogany Mary offers?
No, you can choose which services you wish to add to your approved services list.
+ What if our venue does not want to or cannot allow smoking inside our property?
We can arrange:
- An outdoor smoking area
- A limo or party bus to be parked in your parking area to serve as a private smoking lounge
- Vaporizing stations in designated areas
- A staffed and moderated edible bar
+ How can Mahogany Mary ensure event guests are consuming cannabis in moderation?
Event patrons show their ID, receive a wristband or ticket and then are allowed to consume. The number of tickets can be limited per person, avoiding any potential over consumption or misuse.
+ Who provides the cannabis for the events?
The client or the event coordinator purchases the cannabis from a dispensary, then gives the cannabis to Mahogany Mary to be incorporated into the selected packages (floral arrangements, party favor bags, etc.).
+ How can I become apart of the Mahogany Mary cannabis friendly venue list?
Submit a cannabis friendly venue form and we will help clients and event hosts find you.
Have additional questions? Feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com